- Possible elimination of spring break announced during Board of Regents meeting (9/25/20)
- Southeast announces changes to Fall 2020 Commencement (9/24/20)
- Stan the Kayaking Man: A Mississippi River Tale (9/23/20)
- Alumna named as one of Missouriís best ď30 under 30Ē in the political machine (9/28/20)
- Tyler Wilberís key to consistency (9/28/20)
Southeast releases new Labor Day schedule
On Monday, Sept. 1, Southeast Missouri State University announced university offices and services will operate on a reduced schedule in observance of Labor Day Monday, Sept. 7.
All university offices will be closed Sept. 7 and will reopen Tuesday, Sept. 8, at 8 a.m.
Classes will be in session Sept. 7 with the following essential services still available to students on normal hours: the Center for Behavioral Health and Accessibility, all dining services, Kent Library and the university shuttle service.
Campus Health Clinic has modified their hours for Labor Day, and will be open from 8:30 to noon.
Information Technology will be open in Memorial Hall room 107 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and in Towers Complex room 108 from 5 p.m.to 9 p.m.
The Student Recreation and Aquatic Center will operate during regular hours on the following dates:
Saturday, Sept. 5, the recreation center will be open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., and the aquatic center will be open from noon to 5 p.m.
Sunday, Sept. 6, the recreation center will be open from noon to 11 p.m., and the aquatic center hours will run from noon to 5 p.m.
Monday, Sept. 7, the recreation center will be open from 5:30 a.m. to 11 p.m., and the aquatic center will be open from 5:30 to 7 a.m., 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 4 to 8 p.m.
Click here to read the official university announcement.