- SEMO students win awards at Truman State University Film Festival (11/17/20)
- Southeast senior organizes student art show (11/20/20)
- President Vargas enters quarantine — contact did not come during commencement (11/19/20)
- Behind the scenes of Redhawk sports productions (11/16/20)
- Black Student Union hosts first event of the Fall 2020 semester (11/16/20)
Republicans sweep Cape Girardeau County
Cape Girardeau County recorded unofficial cumulative election results from 36 precincts around 9:15 pm on election night. The county cited 40,517 counted ballots and Cape County is overwhelmingly red.
Republicans won the majority of the votes for President, Governor and elected state officials.
The ballot featured several uncontested Republican representatives for the positions of Circuit Judge, Associate Commissioner, Sheriff, Assessor, Public Administrator and Coroner. A majority of voters selected “yes” for Constitutional Amendments One and Three.