- Experience provides edge for Connor Basler (4/6/21)
- Southeast athlete arrested on charges of alleged rape (4/7/21)
- After nearly 50 years, Geraldine Harris achieves dream of bachelorís degree (4/6/21)
- Southeast alums work to keep local businesses afloat (4/5/21)
- CFSA collects pajamas for the Safe House for Women (4/2/21)
Southeast announces student-only vaccination clinic
On March 31, the Office of the President announced the Cape Girardeau Public Health Center will host a vaccination clinic available to all Southeast students. The clinic will take place on April 7 in the East Gym of the Student Recreation Center.
This clinic will distribute the Moderna vaccine and require students to register for the clinic before April 7 using the link emailed to all active students.
The University requested the link not be shared outside of the student population. Students interested in registering should provide their name, email address, physical address and phone number, as well as select a time for their appointment.
Students will be required to show their student ID at the clinic before receiving their vaccine.
The Moderna Vaccine requires two doses; follow-up appointments will be scheduled during the April 7 clinic for the second dose on May 5.
The vaccine is completely free. Organizers stated students who have already received a vaccine for COVID-19 should not attend.
For more information, contact the Cape Girardeau Public Health Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.