- Phillip Russell: Redhawk. Billiken. Redhawk. (10/11/21)
- SEMO alumni film true crime documentary series (10/16/21)
- Historic Broadway Theatre to be torn down if not repaired (10/12/21)
- Proposed changes to finals and aid for the American Red Cross at Oct. 11 SGA Meeting (10/12/21)
- Last-second field goal seals Redhawks fate in loss against Racers (10/16/21)
SGA approves new budget for this fiscal year
In their second meeting of the year, the Southeast Student Government Association (SGA) approved their budget on Sept. 20.
The budget for this year is $677,652.92.
Student Representative to the Faculty Senate Allison Lauter informed the Senate 22 new scholarships were made available in the 2021 fiscal year.
Adviser Michele Irby announced that student organizations that have not been previously approved by SGA are required to go to an Organization Registration Information Session. The next and last session is Monday, Sept. 27, at 5 p.m. It will be hosted on Zoom at semo.zoom.us/s/91611165719.
Vaccination incentives are available for SGA-approved student organizations. The goal is to encourage members of the organizations to get vaccinated and reach 70% vaccination within their groups.
Faculty Representative to Student Government Dr. David Yaskewich discussed the faculty vaccination rates. The current faculty vaccination rate is 41%.