- Phillip Russell: Redhawk. Billiken. Redhawk. (10/11/21)
- SEMO alumni film true crime documentary series (10/16/21)
- Historic Broadway Theatre to be torn down if not repaired (10/12/21)
- Proposed changes to finals and aid for the American Red Cross at Oct. 11 SGA Meeting (10/12/21)
- Last-second field goal seals Redhawks fate in loss against Racers (10/16/21)
Crisp Museum welcomes community to see Cape Girardeau history at Heritage Days
Missouriís extensive history was on display Oct. 2 during Heritage Days at SEMOís Crisp Museum.
Exhibits featured memorabilia from an old steam engine, art displays, a Native Americanís teepee and more.
Visitors could interact with some displays by dipping candles, hand-sewing a quilt block or watching a film showing some of the archeological sites being discovered in the Cape Girardeau area.