- Street photographer Ryan LaRose beautifies downtown Cape Girardeau one TikTok at a time (4/25/22)
- International students share their experiences with working on campus (5/9/22)
- Effects of Number 5: “How Albert Pujols’ homecoming has inspired on one of SEMO’s biggest sluggers” (5/10/22)
- Stranger in a strange land: smaller populations of international students find community at SEMO (5/9/22)
- Department of Criminal Justice, Social Work and Sociology: Preparing students for real-life work in the field (5/9/22)
Free STD testing to be held in University Center
Southeast HIV Hepatitis STI Prevention will be hosting an event at the Southeast Missouri State University for STD testing from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on April 6. The testing is free and will be held in the University Center Ballroom.
There will be incentives for those who come out for testing, including free Walmart gift cards, shirts, cups, condoms and lubricants. The group will have rapid HIV, Hepatitis C and Syphilis tests available with options for other STD tests to be sent to the lab.