- Street photographer Ryan LaRose beautifies downtown Cape Girardeau one TikTok at a time (4/25/22)
- International students share their experiences with working on campus (5/9/22)
- Effects of Number 5: “How Albert Pujols’ homecoming has inspired on one of SEMO’s biggest sluggers” (5/10/22)
- Stranger in a strange land: smaller populations of international students find community at SEMO (5/9/22)
- Department of Criminal Justice, Social Work and Sociology: Preparing students for real-life work in the field (5/9/22)
Southeast Track & Field will travel to Illinois State this weekend to participate in challenge
Southeast Track & Field will travel to Normal, Illinois this weekend, April 15 and 16, to participate in Illinois’ State Redbirds Challenge.
The challenge will begin with multi-events starting with the decathlon Friday at 11 a.m. and the heptathlon at 11:15 a.m. The Hammer Throw event will close out the first day of events at 2.pm.
The multi-events will conclude Saturday morning after the decathlon and the heptathlon at 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. respectively. The discus event will start at 10 a.m., and running events will start at 1:30 p.m.