- Pedestrian hit, killed near MO. 74 intersection (11/29/22)
- Horror classic “Carrie” coming to River Campus (11/28/22)
- Is it worth the buzz? SEMO students discuss vaping (11/28/22)
- SEMO Board of Governors names Roy Blunt Vandiver Show Me State Award recipient, approves academic program changes (11/11/22)
- “Home” for the holidays: how international students celebrate at SEMO (11/24/22)
Missouri legalizes recreational marijuana
The results of the Tuesday night Midterm elections are in, and Missouri voters voted in favor of passing Constitutional Amendment 3 with 1,089,326 votes and a majority of 53.11%, which legalized recreational marijuana, according to a report by Ballotpedia.
This amendment will take effect Dec. 8, and the earliest date recreational marijuana can be sold is Feb. 16, 2023, according to an article by the Kansas City Star.