- The Re-Download: Behind the vicious cycle of deleting and redownloading dating apps (5/4/22)
- Underage users on Grindr: The importance of community for LGBTQ+ youth (5/4/22)
- Virtual Reality course integrated into SEMO curriculum (6/17/22)
- New terminal at Cape airport an opportunity for SEMO pilot program (6/9/22)
- Effects of Number 5: “How Albert Pujols’ homecoming has inspired on one of SEMO’s biggest sluggers” (5/10/22)
SEMO cheerleader hired for UCA position
Southeast cheerleader and multimedia journalism senior Dakayla Duckworth accepted an employment offer with the Universal Cheerleaders Association (UCA) as an instructor after three years with SEMO Cheer. Duckworth will have the opportunity to travel across the western region to instruct cheer camps.