- The controversy of Colleen Hoover (2/1/23)
- SEMO alum Jory Rapps defies the odds by owning his fashion journey (1/30/23)
- Suspected Chinese surveillance balloon appears over Cape Girardeau (2/3/23)
- Mental fight: Jones eyes a comeback to gymnastics after knee injury (1/30/23)
- A look behind the screens and the ever evolving world of film (1/31/23)
Inside the KFVS digital media election coverage
Amber Ruch is the director of KFVS digital production and is a SEMO graduate. Ruch’s day-to-day job involves being on the first line of KFVS’s digital media, pushing numbers out to the website and sharing content with producers. Ruch was the first digital intern at KFVS, which is now her full time job. Ruch described the first part of election day as not too hectic.
“During the first half of the day, it’s preparing, knowing what you’re going to cover, what to look for,” Ruch said.
She said the second part of the day is a matter of pushing the information out to viewers.