- The controversy of Colleen Hoover (2/1/23)
- SEMO alum Jory Rapps defies the odds by owning his fashion journey (1/30/23)
- Suspected Chinese surveillance balloon appears over Cape Girardeau (2/3/23)
- Mental fight: Jones eyes a comeback to gymnastics after knee injury (1/30/23)
- A look behind the screens and the ever evolving world of film (1/31/23)
Missouri legalizes recreational marijuana
The results of the Tuesday night Midterm elections are in, and Missouri voters voted in favor of passing Constitutional Amendment 3 with 1,089,326 votes and a majority of 53.11%, which legalized recreational marijuana, according to a report by Ballotpedia.
This amendment will take effect Dec. 8, and the earliest date recreational marijuana can be sold is Feb. 16, 2023, according to an article by the Kansas City Star.