- SEMO students win awards at Truman State University Film Festival (11/17/20)
- Southeast senior organizes student art show (11/20/20)
- President Vargas enters quarantine contact did not come during commencement (11/19/20)
- Behind the scenes of Redhawk sports productions (11/16/20)
- Black Student Union hosts first event of the Fall 2020 semester (11/16/20)
2020 Election breaks voting records
According to The New Yorker, voter turnout for the 2020 election is record-breaking. By the time that early voting ended on Monday, more than a hundred million votes had been cast across the country; by the time that polls close on Tuesday evening, the expectation is that more than a hundred and fifty million votes will have been cast, easily surpassing 2016s total of a hundred and thirty-seven million, the report read.