- The impact of hazing at SEMO (9/21/22)
- SEMO football improves to 3-1 after win against Central Arkansas (9/26/22)
- SEMO community comes together to celebrate at the annual Shipyard Festival (9/26/22)
- Live Well, Be Well: The power of breath (9/21/22)
- SEMO hosts “Women in Beer” keynote and panel discussion about business in beer (9/23/22)
2020 Election breaks voting records
According to The New Yorker, voter turnout for the 2020 election is record-breaking. “By the time that early voting ended on Monday, more than a hundred million votes had been cast across the country; by the time that polls close on Tuesday evening, the expectation is that more than a hundred and fifty million votes will have been cast, easily surpassing 2016’s total of a hundred and thirty-seven million,” the report read.