- Local Caribbean restaurant My Marie focuses fundraising on Haiti (9/16/21)
- SEMO District Fair comes to town, bringing the best fair food (9/21/21)
- Let’s chat Met Gala theme (9/17/21)
- SEMO’s International Village hosts “High Tea at the IV” every Friday for students, faculty, guests (9/15/21)
- Dan Mckinney: “The Pitching Kingmaker” (9/16/21)
Campus Health Clinic relocates
The campus Health Clinic, previously located in Crisp Hall 101, has been temporarily relocated to the third floor of Towers East.
The clinic was moved due to the upcoming renovation of Crisp in the spring. All offices in the building must be relocated before the start of the spring semester in order to turn the building over to the contractor, associate vice president for student life Bruce Skinner said.
He said a residence hall was the only place on campus that could meet all the accommodations needed to keep the clinic running smoothly and effectively, and to ensure students did not lose privacy.
The clinic is open from 8 a.m to 4:30 p.m Monday through Friday.